Welcome - ISPA 2023
“Thank you for attending”
Dear colleagues, dear friends,
On behalf of the entire LOC team, I want to extend a warm thank you for attending our 44th annual ISPA conference in Bologna. We were thrilled to have you join us and we hope that you found the event valuable, informative, inspiring and enjoyable. Your presence at our event made it all the more special and we are grateful for your participation.
I hope to see you all again next year in Riga!
Prof. Maria Cristina Matteucci – Chair of the ISPA 2023 Local Organizing Commitee
We invite you to join us in Bologna for the 44th annual conference of the International School Psychology Association (ISPA) from 5-8 July 2023, to be held at University of Bologna, Italy.
The conference theme, School psychology in a changing world: Challenges to promote the well-being of school communities, is related to the ISPA’s mission to pursue the best interest of children and youth, educators, parents, institutions, communities, and the profession. The world COVID-19 pandemic is one the main challenges the world has faced and is still having expansive impacts on the social, emotional, and economic well-being of families and children, especially vulnerable groups of children and youth, and is deemed to threaten several decades of advances in global public education. The ISPA conference provides the venue for discussing the main challenges of school psychology in the next decade, encouraging collaborations at national and international levels to continuously support school communities and education professionals worldwide.
We look forward to meeting you at ISPA 2023 in Bologna
The Local Organizing Committee
- Check the Interaction group you are participating
- Bring your water bottle
- Check out the Keynote Presentations!
- Oral & Poster Presenter’s guidelines are available here
- Registration for City Tours is now available
- Program is now available.
- The Museum of Palazzo Poggi
Reduced ticket price for ISPA participants (Show your conference badge at the entrance to get the discount)
Program Overview is now available
- The city of Bologna has awarded Prof. Maria Cristina Matteucci for ISPA 2023. Click here for more.
- Check out the Social Activities planned!
- Pre Conference Workshops details are now available!
- Call for Papers is now available!
- First Keynote speakers announced – 07 Sep, 2022
- Website launch – 02 Sep, 2022
Farewell Dinner, Singalong and Folk Dancing
- Submissions Open: November 21st, 2022
- Submissions Close: March 1st March 17th, 2023
- Answer to authors: April 1st, 2023.
- Early Registration Open: December 15, 2022
- Deadline for Presenters to register*: April 30th, 2023
- Early Registration Deadline (reduced fees): May 15th, 2023
Venue, City and Country
University of Bologna
The origins of the University of Bologna go way back, and it is considered to be the oldest university in the Western world. It has over 87,000 students and 232 degree programs, 84 of which are international degree programs, in its 5 Campuses: Bologna, Cesena, Forlì, Ravenna and Rimini.
Bologna, with its porticoes, monuments and towers, was defined by UNESCO as the best preserved medieval centre in the world.
Officially the Italian Republic or Republic of Italy, is a country that consists of a peninsula delimited by the Alps and several islands surrounding it. Italy is located in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea, in Southern Europe, it is also considered part of Western Europe
Bring your water bottle
We hope this message finds you well and that you’re looking forward to the upcoming event. We wanted to send a friendly reminder to bring your water bottles with you on the day of the event. Staying hydrated throughout the day is crucial, and having a personal water bottle will ensure you have access to water whenever you need it.